1. ELIGIBILITY. The Faithlife Pastor Pod Contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia. Non-US residents and residents of Hawaii, Alaska, and other US territories or insular areas may not enter. The winner will receive a refurbished 1966 Aristocrat Model 17 trailer (the “Prize”). All employees of Faithlife, LLC and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively “Sponsor”), all associated agencies and each of their sales representatives, distributors, or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Sponsor, collectively referred to as “Contest Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to participate in the Contest. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entry in the Contest constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules and any other conditions imposed by Sponsor, including without limitation conditions requiring the winner’s participation in marketing materials as directed by Sponsor. NO PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE FROM SPONSOR IS NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
2. CONTEST PERIOD. The Contest entry period begins on June 1, 2021, 10 a.m. (PT) and ends June 30, 2021, 10 a.m. (PT) (the "Contest Period"). The winner will be selected from entries properly submitted and timely received during the Contest Period.
3. CONTEST ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS. Entrants must provide Sponsor with certain identifying information, as requested by Sponsor, as well as a brief essay explaining the entrant’s basis of need and contemplated use for the Prize (the “Essay”). Entries may be submitted online through Sponsor’s website. Limit one (1) entry per person, per e-mail address, during the Contest Period, regardless of whether a person has more than one address or more than one person uses the same address. Entries may also be submitted by mailing submission materials, including the Essay and the entrant’s first name, last name, and email address to: Faithlife, LLC, ATTN: Taylor Blomquist, 1313 Commercial St, Bellingham, WA 98225, USA. Mailed entries must be postmarked by June 30, 2021, to be included within the Contest, and no more than one email address may be submitted during the Contest Period per entrant.
4. PUBLICITY.As a condition of entry into the Contest, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each winner by accepting the Prize grants to Sponsor and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns and licensees, all right, title and interest in to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Contest entrant’s name, city, state, and biographical material (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of the winner. Where necessary, the winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release and/or related documents within twenty-four (24) hours of notification or the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected.
5. SELECTION OF CONTEST WINNER; ODDS.The winner will be selected by Sponsor in its discretion on the basis of each entrant’s application materials, including without limitation the Essay. The winner will be selected from entries received during the Contest Period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The winner will be notified via email to the email address submitted with the winner’s entry. The Sponsor is the judge of the Contest, and its decisions on all matters relating to the Contest shall be final and binding. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award the Prize to an alternate winner of its choosing. Any return of notification or email as undeliverable to the winner will result in forfeiture of any prize and an alternate winner may, at Sponsor's discretion, be selected.
6. PRIZE. The Prize will be delivered after June 30, 2021. The Prize will be delivered to the winning entrant’s physical address, carriage and insurance paid (CIP) by Sponsor. The Prize is not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. All taxes and other charges are responsibility of the winner; provided, however, that Sponsor will reimburse the winner for costs incurred in licensing and directly related tax liability upon timely notice from the winner, up to a total maximum of Seven Thousand Dollars ($7,000). No substitutions allowed. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included as part of any prize package, and are solely the winner’s responsibility.
7. GENERAL RULES.By entering or participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Contest Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human, or other error, problem, or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of a winner. Further, if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or any website operated by the Contest Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed, or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Terms and Conditions or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Contest Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss, or misdirection of the Prize; or from participation in this Contest or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Contest information.
8. PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS. By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of Sponsor. By accepting the Prize, the winner agrees (without limitation) to release and hold Sponsor and affiliates harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions, and liabilities of any kind in connection with the Contest or receipt or redemption of the Prize. The winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in the Contest or use or redemption of the Prize.